The following 5 habits have helped me personally to get better sleep at night:
- Go to bed and get up at the same time every day.
- Consider allowing less time for sleeping.
- Develop a sleep routine.
- Try deep breathing relaxation before bed.
- Exercise regularly.
Additionally, consider implementing the following changes in your lifestyle:
- Avoiding alcohol and nicotine
- Avoiding late meals (especially heavy ones – protein meals are mostly fine)
- Getting regular excercise (but not too late in the evening)
Please let me know your thoughts in the comment box!